By General Crafts Contributor Michelle
Create an adorable hair accessory in no time, with this easy tutorial.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
- Darice Pom Poms 2 in. (50 mm) White 8 pc.
- PA Essentials Pom Poms 3/4 in. Black 45 pc.
- Black felt
- White felt
- Pink felt
- Darice Alligator Hair Clips 1 1/4 in. Nickel 12 pc.
- White acrylic paint
- Small round detail paintbrush
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
To begin, glue two black pom-poms onto the top of the white pom pom to make ears.
Cut a tiny half-circle for a mouth, and glue below the nose.
Add a tiny white dot of paint onto the middle of the inside edge of each eye spot. Let dry.
Glue a small oval of white felt onto the back of the white pom-pom, and then glue the alligator clip to the felt.
Now clip on your panda clip, and rock that cuteness!