By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
- Cardstock or heavy construction paper
- Black Permanent Marker
- Glue Stick
- Ghost Matching Game Template (Blackline)
- Pumpkin Box Template (Blackline)
This cute game is perfect for classroom or family Halloween parties! All of the materials needed for this activity can be found at CreateforLess.com!
- Print template pieces off onto white cardstock. The template comes with both numbered pieces (1-12) and blank.
- Cut out the individual game pieces.
- Laminate the game pieces for durability. Hint: If you use the pre-numbered template you won’t need to write anything on the game pieces. If you choose to write your own words or numbers, you will need to use a permanent ink pen to write on before you laminate.
- Print the pumpkin box template onto cardstock.
- Cut out the pumpkin box on the lines. Fold on the lines where indicated and glue the flaps down. Once the pumpkin box is dry, the playing cards can be put inside.