0 Flares 0 Flares ×
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
This activity is perfect for young children learning their colors. Use the crayon print-out to make magnets for your youngster to play with.
- Click to download Crayon Magnet Template
- Magnet Paper (Avery)
- Colored (non-bleed, permanent ink) pens
- Small metal cookie sheet
- Print crayon template onto magnet paper.
- Color crayon magnets with non-bleed, permanent ink pens.(Optional: color template before printing.)
- Cut individual crayon magnets out.
- Crayon magnets are ready for play!