By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
For this printable activity, kid’s draw the number of apple seeds that each card says. This booklet has more than one variation to it. It can be printed off and used as an addition to an apple theme, for number recognition as a standalone activity. It also may be printed off, laminated and used with dry erase markers as part of a learning center. The directions below will work for both variations.
- Printable Apple Seed Number Booklet Template
- Lamination (optional)
- Crayons/Dry Erase Markers
- Stapler or Binder Ring
- Print Apple Seed Number Booklet onto cardstock or regular paper.
- Cut out individual book pages.
- Laminate (optional)
- Trim lamination and attach with a binder ring. *
- Ready for use with a dry erase marker.
*When using the regular printer paper instead of cardstock, the booklet can be attached with a stapler.