By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
The Hula Bear Alphabet Tracing Cards are perfect for a summer theme! A blank template is being provided as well as the pre-made alphabet tracer cards in case you’d like to make other tracers to go along with the same theme.
- Binder Rings
- Hole Punch
- Dry Erase Marker
- Hula Bear Alphabet Tracers Template
- Blank Hula Bear Template (optional)
1. Print out templates onto cardstock.
2. Cut individual cards out, and laminate. Laminating after the items have been cut out provides a better seal around the cards.
3. Punch a hole in the left (or right) corner of the cards and insert a binder ring. Using a large binder ring makes it easier to trace on the separate cards without tearing them.
4. Cards are ready for play. Use a dry erase marker or crayon for tracing alphabet letters.