By Guest Blogger Diane, from the blog Charmingly Creative.
This charming Christmas card project is really quick and easy to make. Time to complete 5 minutes!
What you’ll need:
- Any Edge punch – I used Martha Stewart Cherish
- Fiskars punch – 2″ circle
- Any shiny Christmas patterned cardstock and Christmas patterned paper
- White cardstock for card
- Gold pen
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- Glue or Pop up dots
1. Trim white cardstock with Rotary cutter to 8″x10″. Score the cardstock in the middle at the 5″ line and use a bone folder to crease the edge of paper to form a card 5″ x 8″.
2. From patterned cardstock use Cherish Edge punch to create two strips for top and bottom of card. Trim completed pieces to 5″ and glue on top and bottom of card.
3. Punch out three circles from Christmas cardstock. Create a gold top for ornament by cutting sides off a square shape. Glue on top of ornament. Line up ornaments and glue in place
4. Using gold pen and ruler draw a line from top of card to top of ornament.