I love seasonal products and in my attempt to organize my scraproom, I have separate containers for each major holiday. I love that when I want to make a Christmas project, I grab that tub and there are all my Christmas papers, embellishments and ribbons in one spot. Often though those papers, embellishments and ribbons have some great non-Christmas supplies and I feel like I’m missing out on some creative opportunities. Mistletoe from Making Memories is one of my favorite Christmas collections and I hate that most of the year it is banished to the Christmas container. I was excited to be able to bring this gorgeous collection back out. I challenge you to grab your Christmas supplies and see what non-Christmas project you can create!
- Create card base from red patterned paper.
- Tear piece of scalloped paper from Making Memories notebook, trim the paper off the torn edge and adhere to card. If you do not have scalloped paper you can use a border punch or freehand cut a fun edge.
- Cut strip of polka dot paper and adhere to flat edge of scalloped paper.
- Tie ribbon around the card edge.
- Poke two stick pins into the ribbon knot.
- Apply sentiment rub-ons.