By General Crafts Contributor Michelle
Here’s a cute springtime craft that’s simple for kids to make, and fun too!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
- Loew Cornell Simpy Art Large Spring Clothespins 24 pc.
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue 4 oz.
- PA Essentials Pom Poms 3/16 in. Multi 100 pc.
- PA Essentials Pom Poms 1/2 in. White 100 pc
- Y&C Permawriter II Extra Fine Black
- Pink fine tip marker
- Doodlebug Chunky Twine, various colors
Each clothespin will make one bunny. To begin, remove the metal spring from each pin to separate the two sides.
Glue your clothespins together, so the flat sides are facing out. Make sure the bottom edges are even. Let dry.
Lay the clothespin so the rounded bottom edge is facing toward you–you will see three holes. Glue a tiny pom-pom nose over the small middle hole. Let dry.
Use your fine black marker to give your bunny eyes, a mouth and whiskers.
Use your black marker to draw two little “c” shaped arms on your bunny.
Color the center of the bunny’s ears pink, and outline with black, if you desire.
Turn your bunny over, and glue a white pom-pom on the back for a tail. Let dry.
Cut a length of twine, and tie a bow around the bunny’s neck.
Make a whole family of bunnies in no time at all!