We hope you had a wonderful weekend, and we are so excited to announce our two winners for these amazing pattern bundles by PatternSass, so let’s get to it. Congratulations to… Catherine and Kim! Have so much fun with all your new cross stitch patterns!
Discover gorgeous illustrations from Chris King of Wing’s Art & Design, of the United Kingdom and Irene Cvetnaya of Russia, along with a full range of quality products from other designers around this great world.
Here’s why you’ll love this bundle:
- 7 x “Pin Up Girl” Patterns from Irene Cvetnaya
- 10 x “Birds with Winter Hats” Patterns from Irene Cvetnaya
- 8 x “Peaceful Protestor & Illustration” Patterns from Wing’s Art & Design
- 9 x “Indonesian WPAP Portraits” including JFK, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Former President Obama, etc.
- 15 x “Japanese Calligraphy” Patterns
There’s something for each skill level in this collection of patterns of various sizes and complexities. Each bundle contains all the digital patterns including a full color chart with symbols, image dimensions so you can choose the right fabric and a color photo for reference.
The winning answers to “What is the funniest children’s comment you’ve heard about your crafting projects?” are
“Santa looks funny.”
“Did someone in your class make that for you?”
Every Friday we’ll post a giveaway on Think Crafts and all you have to do is comment on the blog post answering the question of the week. Check back on Friday for your chance to win!!