By General Crafts Contributor Sammy from the blog Seriously, Sammy?!
I love you SOY much, I could eat you all up Hello Kitty Soy Sauce Valentines! I love simple gifts with a touch of personalization and add some heart to it…and it’s a quick way to zap my heart and make me smile. Today’s blog is simple, has a free template and works as a great valentine gift!
When I was at my local sushi deli a few months ago, and I saw these adorable Special Edition Collector Hello Kitty soy sauce dispensers made by Kikkoman, I had to load up on 2 dozen of these. Yeah, the patrons thought I was nuts, but seriously…they had no idea what I was up to. (Neither did I) I just knew I needed them.
Last week was Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day was Sunday, so I wanted to share this very simple DIY with you. I also have label downloads available for you. It can be given as a Valentine, be used as part of Chinese New Year host gift, gifted to any Hello Kitty fanatic or soy sauce lover (and who doesn’t?), or a just because gift. It’s just adorable!
Here’s what you need:
- Hello Kitty Soy Sauce Dispensers (for the sake of this DIY, you can actually use any sauce you’d like)
- hole puncher
- baker’s twine or ribbon
- gift tag hole punch (if you don’t have one, you can just cut the tags into your preferred shape)
- handwritten message or your favorite message already printed on your choice media
- Download templates here
- I love you Soy Much template in pdf or you can download the below PNG file
- With the gift tag hole puncher, make the tags
- hole punch the tag
- Cut the twine or ribbon and string it through the tag
Tie it around the Hello Kitty Soy Sauce Dispenser