By Yarn and Needlework Contributor Stephanie from the blog Twilight Kallisti
Fall is here but you can still keep summer blooms alive with this crochet flower ring.
- Yarn (Whatever color and material reminds you of a summer flower.)
- Crochet Hook (Appropriate size for your yarn)
- Yarn Needle
1. With crochet hook make a 5” chain. Turn.
2. Ch 4, *DC, ch1, skip stitch and DC into next stitch* Repeat *instructions* until end of row, ending with a DC. Turn.
3. Ch2, single crochet three stitches into each space left by the DC. Turn.
4. SC until end of row.
5. Cut yarn leaving yourself a long tail.
6. Curl crochet around itself sewing shape into place with tail. Weave in ends.
7. Sew on button in center of flower.
8. Cut a piece of elastic to fit snug around your finger. Sew onto bottom of flower.
Wear around town to show off a job well done.