By Guest Blogger Maria Mercedes
- Foam Balls
- Creative paper clay
- Paint colors: white, red, black and green
- Brushes: small, medium and a fine brush
- Permanent fine Black Pen
- E600 glue or any other strong adhesive
- Xacto knife or craft knife
- Matte Varnish
- Miscellaneous: paper towels, pencil, tape, sand paper, small container, water, a Ziploc bag or plastic container to keep the paper clay.
1. Cut foam balls in half.
2. Apply a thin layer of paper clay covering the entire eye foam. Keeping your fingers moist will help smooth out the paper clay. Use a little bit of paper clay at the time and tape close the rest of the package and put it in a container or Ziploc to keep it from drying out.
3. Once the paper clay is totally dry, sand slightly and paint the eyeballs white.
Let dry again. Draw a small circle on the middle of the eyeball.
4. Paint the green circle. Let it dry. Paint a smaller black circle in the middle of the green circle. Using a permanent black fine marker draw a black line around the green circle. Paint the details of the red veins with the fine brush.
5. Seal eyeball with Varnish. Let it dry. Attach the magnet to the back of the eyeball.