And the Winners Are…March 19, 2013 7:40 am Crafts
The votes are tallied, and it was a close race! It’s time to announce the winners of the 2013 Crafties. Our contest entrants had great things to say about all of the winners and the runners up. Did your favorites take home the golden glue gun trophy?
Here are the winners of the 2013 Crafties…
Best Quilting Supply – Clover Wonder Clips
- “Best Quilting Supply is Clover Wonder Clips, so much easier and stronger than pins, and I don’t have to worry about sticking myself!” – Carol M.
Best Organizer - ArtBin Storage Magnetic Die Case
- “I love the ArtBin Storage Magnetic Die Case, it keeps all of my dies safe, and easy to access” – Julie P.
Best Adhesive – E6000 Glue
- “Best adhesive is E6000, it will hold anything!” – Bernice A.
Best Scrapbooking Supply – DieCuts Paper Stacks
- “Best Scrapbooking Supply is DCWV Paper Stacks, they coordinate together so well and there are so many choices!” – Jean L.
Best New Craft Supply - We R Memory Envelope Punch Board
- “Best New Craft Supply is hands down the We R Memory Envelope Punch Board, I’m never buying envelopes again!” – Lianne S.
Best Scissors - Tim Holtz Kushgrip Non-Stick Scissors by Tonic Studios
- “Tim Holtz Scissors are the best scissors for scrapbooking. You can do intricate cuts and they seem to never get dull. I own 3 pairs.” – Peggy W.
Best Needlework Supply - Clover Amour Crochet Hooks
- “I love the Amour crochet hooks by Clover. They are the most comfortable hooks I have ever used. I have Carpul Tunnel in my hands and used to have to use a brace while I crocheted. Now I’m brace free and couldn’t be happier. I’m pain-free and can crochet longer. Amour=Love,and I love my Amour Hooks!!!” – Margie C.
Best All Around Craft Tool- Mod Podge
- “MOD PODGE MOD PODGE MOD PODGE! Best All around craft tool! Can you tell I love it?” – Lynn C.
You voted, and now we’re putting all of your favorite craft tools on sale at CreateForLess until April 1st, 2013. Check out the 2013 Crafties Sale to save on all of the winners.