3 Flares 3 Flares ×
By General Crafts Contributor Melissa, from the blog MeloMomma
What you will need:
- Construction paper
- Gray crayon
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- Toilet paper roll
- Color one piece of white construction paper gray (unless you have gray paper).
- Using a pencil, draw the mask.
- Cut it out and glue it on.
- Cut out a circle.
- Cut it in half and glue it on for eyes.
- Cut out a belt and tape or glue it on.
- Cut out a yellow rectangle and glue it to the center of the belt.
- Using yellow construction paper, cut out a yellow oval.
- Draw the bat symbol and color it in with a black marker.
- Glue it on.
- Cut out a cape, glue it on, and say BAM! There is your TP Roll Batman.