Toilet Paper Roll LeprechaunFebruary 21, 2013 2:03 pm Crafts, Green Crafting, Kid's Crafts
23 Flares 23 Flares ×
By General Crafts Contributor Melissa, from the blog MeloMomma
What you will need:
- Toilet paper roll
- Construction paper
- Pipe cleaner
- Cover the toilet paper roll in construction paper.
- Use tape to secure it.
- Create the hat by cutting a large circle about 3in X 3in.
- Create the top of the hat by taping the construction paper together and making a tube shape.
- Glue the top of the hat to the base and allow to dry.
- Take a small piece of black construction paper and wrap it around the hat between the base of the headpiece and the brim and glue the ends together. Attach a small square of white construction paper for the “buckle”
- Do the same to the toilet paper roll, about 3/4 of the way down for his belt
- Take the pipe cleaner and fold into a shamrock shape, leaving one end long enough to be a stem. Glue it to your top hat and allow to dry.
- While it’s drying, draw a face, beard, and shamrock on your leprechaun.
- Glue the hat to the top of the toilet paper roll.