Starburst NecklaceJanuary 31, 2013 2:10 pm Accessories, Crafts, Jewelry Making, Necklaces
By Crafts-a lot Contributor, Mable who is an avid reader of craft blogs & magazines and has aspirations to improve her crafting skills. Join Mable on Facebook to socialize and share with other crafters!
Celebrity Craft Professional Mark Montano’s latest book the Big-Ass Book of Bling is full of enough projects to cover you in bling from head to toe! This necklace is just one of the many accessory projects you can make with household items and imagination. Visit our friend Mark Montano’s website for even more crafty and DIY bling ideas!
I think this actually looks like a key to another dimension. If you were to neatly place the smaller stones you could perhaps make your astrology sign? Just a thought.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 22” of small to medium gold or silver chain
- 90 1 1/2” long silver or gold safety pins
- 1 silver or gold lobster claw
- 15 silver or gold tone jump rings
- 7” of medium gauge wire
- Needle nose pliers that can also cut wire
- 1 large flat back crystal rhinestone
- Several small flat back crystal rhinestones
- E-6000 glue
- 1 ½” diameter circle of aluminum flashing
Read the Directions after the Jump…