By General Crafts Contributor Melissa, from the blog MeloMomma
I have seen many mason jar picture crafts and I have always thought they are really neat but they are so plain. Just shoving a photo inside a mason jar and tying a ribbon around it is just kind of boring. I like sparkle and flare. So, I started to rummage through my craft closet (yes I have a closet, not a drawer, but a closet) and I pulled out my box of beads and buttons.
What you will need:
Read the How-to After the Jump…
- Have an idea of how you want to place the beads before starting and then only add enough glue to place two or three beads at a time. It dries too quickly to do any more.
- Begin placing beads in a pattern or sporadically as I did.
- Continue until the rim is covered.
- Repeat at the base of the jar as well. I chose to use only small beads here, but large beads work too.
- Turn upside down and add your photo!