Western Theme Mason Jar GlassesJanuary 18, 2013 1:16 pm Birthdays, Crafts, Parties
By Crafts-a lot Contributor, Mable who is an avid reader of craft blogs & magazines and has aspirations to improve her crafting skills. Join Mable on Facebook to socialize and share with other crafters.
Put away the permanent marker and plastic cups at your next party, and pick up your chalk instead! Shapes can be changed out to fit the theme of your party. I know I’ll be giving away some hearts and arrows at my Valentine’s Day soiree, but I’ll be keeping the cute ribbon embellishment on top!
What You Will Need:
- Mason Jars
- Chalkboard Adhesive Vinyl
- Crocheted Lace Ribbon
- Chalk Markers
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Free Cowgirl Straw Flag Printable
- Striped Paper Straws
Latest posts by Mable Craftsalot (see all)
- Colorful Crafts to Get You Through Dreary Winter Days - January 18, 2015
- Autumn Wreaths - November 1, 2014
- Pretty Wire Trees - October 28, 2014