Terrarium OrnamentsJanuary 15, 2013 9:26 am Crafts, Home Decor, Kid's Crafts
By Crafts-a lot Contributor, Mable who is an avid reader of craft blogs & magazines and has aspirations to improve her crafting skills. Join Mable on Facebook to socialize and share with other crafters.
Ornaments are no longer just for Christmas! After making these enchanting terrarium ornaments, you’ll want to hang them from every plant in your house. The kids can help create these beautiful decorations, all while getting a fun lesson on nature! Collect branches, twigs, moss, anything you have at a local park or reserve to decorate.
What You Will Need:
- 70mm Fillable Plastic Balls
- 80mm Fillable Plastic Balls
- Moss Sheet
- Jute or String
- Floral Birds, Butterflies, Ladybugs, etc.
- Hot Glue
Latest posts by Mable Craftsalot (see all)
- Patriotic Wreath - June 24, 2014
- Helpful Craft Tips for National Craft Month - March 4, 2014
- 10 Ways to Avoid Getting Pinched on St. Patrick’s Day - February 27, 2014