Snowflake Match GameJanuary 10, 2013 2:03 pm Crafts, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Winter
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
© Danielle Westvang – Crayonbox Learning
- Permament Marker
- Popsicle Sticks or Other Craft Sticks
- Glue Stick
- Lamination (optional)
- Snowflake Template
- Print Snowflake template onto white cardstock. (Stickers, embellishments, or buttons may be used as a substitute for the cardstock snowflakes).
- Cut out template pieces.
- Select a number of popsicle or other craft sticks.
- Using a black (permanent ink) Sharpie pen, write words onto one end of the craft stick. For my example, I used opposite words.
- Glue snowflake pieces onto the opposite end of the craft stick, and let dry.
- When the glue is completely dry on the craft sticks, the game is ready for use.