Snowman Math MatsJanuary 6, 2013 12:51 pm Crafts, Crafts for Learning, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Winter
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
© Danielle Westvang – Crayonbox Learning
- Snowman Math Mat Template and Snowflake Counters (blue) (grey)
- Permanent Marker
- Ziplock Bag (for storage)
Read the Full How-To After the Jump…
- Print Snowman Math Mat Templates onto white cardstock.
- Cut out Snowman Math Mat Template and Snowflake Counters
- Use a permanent ink pen (Sharpie) to write math problems onto the Snowman Math Mats.
- Laminate game pieces for durability (optional).
- Store game pieces in a large ziplock bag.
The Snowman Math Mat activity is designed to be adaptable to various age groups. The templates provided do not have text, allowing the crafter to add their own text.