New Year’s Eve Glitter Party HatsDecember 26, 2012 9:09 am Holidays & Seasons, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Winter
By Crafts-a lot Contributor, Mable who is an avid reader of craft blogs & magazines and has aspirations to improve her crafting skills. Join Mable on Facebook to socialize and share with other crafters.
Make a statement with your own homemade party hats to ring in the New Year! Not only are they more stylish than your average party hat, but they’re customizable and so much more fun!! Add your favorite colors or stick with this sophisticated black and gold scheme. I want to wear these hats year round! Maybe I’ll just make some for every occasion instead.
What you Will Need:
- Paper Party Hat
- Gold Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter
- Mod Podge
- Sponge Brush
- Mod Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer
- Black Polka Dot Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Martha Stewart Punch Edge Stars
- 2 inch Circle Punch
- Black Number Stickers
- Hot Glue
- Black Pipe Cleaner
Gather up these supplies and then head over to Celebrations.com for the easy to follow instructions.
Latest posts by Mable Craftsalot (see all)
- Colorful Crafts to Get You Through Dreary Winter Days - January 18, 2015
- Autumn Wreaths - November 1, 2014
- Pretty Wire Trees - October 28, 2014