Ghost Card GameOctober 28, 2012 7:16 am Crafts, Kid's Crafts, Printables
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
This game was created with a Halloween theme. It can be made up ahead of time for Halloween parties, or given away as treats. The template provided includes ghost cards that are numbered 1- 12, with a Frankie Wild Card, and a Black Cat Miss a Turn.
- Print 2-3 sets of the card game depending on how many players you will have.
- Cut out the individual cards, and laminate for durability.
- Store in a ziplock bag or small container.
Rules for play:
- Shuffle the sets of cards and deal out all of the cards evenly to each player.
- Each player will turn their cards face down, taking turns turning one card over at a time.
- The player with the highest numbered card winds the hand.
- If a player turns over a “Wild Card” the player wins the “hand.”
- If a player turns over a “Miss a Turn” card, the player misses the turn and doesn’t get to turn over their next card.
- If in the event each player turns over the same card, they will continue the process until one of the players wins the hand having the highest number card.