By Paper Crafts Contributor, Lauren Romano.
Flowers don’t have to just be for spring. They make fabulous decor for fall as well, especially if they come in the colors of the season. Creating a fall flower ball is a great way to incorporate those flowers and colors into your decor without going the traditional route with a vase. All you need is a few items to create the beautiful hanging decoration and the best part is, no glue is necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Choose small silk flowers that come in fall colors such as orange and maroon.
- Use wire cutters to cut the stems about an inch below the flowers.
- Stick the flowers into the Styrofoam ball. They go in surprisingly easy and will stay stuck in with no problem. Keep attaching the flowers until they cover the entire ball.
- Cut a long string of ribbon, fold it in half, then tack it down from the middle of the ribbon onto the ball. Hide the tack under the flowers so it can’t be seen.
- Tie the ribbon into a loop with a bow at the end.