Apple Alphabet PuzzlesSeptember 5, 2012 11:02 am Back to School, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Printables
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
This is a fun activity for kids to learn their letters. The kids will match up the capital case letter puzzle piece with the matching lower case letter puzzle piece. Kids will think they are just playing with a puzzle!
1. Print Apple Alphabet Puzzles Template onto cardstock.
2. Option 1 is to print black and white onto cardstock and color with ink pens, option 2 is to color the template prior to printing.
3. Cut out whole apple alphabet pieces (do not cut center for puzzle until after lamination)
4. Laminate apple alphabet pieces.
5. Cut center of apple alphabet pieces to complete the puzzles.