Hula Bear Alphabet TracersAugust 5, 2012 4:26 am Back to School, Crafts, Green Crafting, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Printables, Techniques and Mediums
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
The Hula Bear Alphabet Tracing Cards are perfect for a summer theme! A blank template is being provided as well as the pre-made alphabet tracer cards in case you’d like to make other tracers to go along with the same theme.
- Binder Rings
- Hole Punch
- Dry Erase Marker
- Hula Bear Alphabet Tracers Template
- Blank Hula Bear Template (optional)
1. Print out templates onto cardstock.
2. Cut individual cards out, and laminate. Laminating after the items have been cut out provides a better seal around the cards.
3. Punch a hole in the left (or right) corner of the cards and insert a binder ring. Using a large binder ring makes it easier to trace on the separate cards without tearing them.
4. Cards are ready for play. Use a dry erase marker or crayon for tracing alphabet letters.