Write on – Wipe off Activity NotebookJuly 21, 2012 4:50 am Back to School, Crafts, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Printables, Summer, Techniques and Mediums
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
Creating a Write On - Write Off Activity Notebook gives you a lot of options, including the different skills that you emphasize. It is a great item to have made up ahead of time for kids that finish their work early, and need something to work on independently. Smaller versions of a Write On - Write Off Activity Notebook can be made up ahead of time for road trips, or other occasions where children have to be occupied for periods of time.
The sample Write On - Write Off Activity Notebook uses a combination of Frog themed tracing lines, and a set of 26 alphabet tracing sheets. For the purposes of this tutorial, I am using a few pages selected at random to photograph. All of the materials found in this tutorial can be purchased from CreateForLess.com.
- 1 inch View Binder Notebook
- Sheet Protectors
- Dry Erase Markers
- Download Frog Tracing Sheet
- Download Alphabet Tracing Sheets
- Select the notebook you would like to use for the project. View binders are perfect to slide a custom book cover in the front and back.
- Print out the template pages, or use other worksheets (Coloring book pages, tracing pages, work well too!).
- Slide the printed pages into sheet protectors, and insert into your notebook.
- Use dry erase markers on the sheet protectors to complete the activities.