Fish Magnet Travel GameJuly 11, 2012 11:24 am Crafts, Kid's Crafts, Paper Crafts, Printables, Summer, Techniques and Mediums
By Crafts for Learning Contributor, Danielle from the blog Crayonbox Learning.
This simple activity is perfect for summer travel with the kids! You can pre-make multiple sets, and put them inside a small metal tin or pack with a small cookie sheet. If you prefer recycled items, tin cookie tin lids also work great for portable work tins.
- Magnet Paper
- Permanent Pen (Non-Bleed)
- Ziplock Baggies
- Small metal tin or cookie sheet
- Download Color Fish Magnet Templete
- Download Black & White Fish Magnet Template
- Print template onto Printable Magnet Paper.
- Use a Permanent Pen to color in, or draw numbers, shapes, alphabet letters onto the printed out magnet paper. Let dry completely.
- Cut out individual game pieces.
- Store game pieces in ziplock baggies.