For over 40 years crafters have entrusted their most treasured creations to Mod Podge—the number one, all-in-one glue, sealer, and finish product that’s water-based for easy cleanup and totally non-toxic. Mod Podge Rocks!: Decoupage Your World features over 40 simple, inexpensive decoupage projects from author Amy Anderson—founder of the popular Mod Podge Rocks! blog—and some of the hottest names in crafting such as Cathie Filian, Heather Mann, and Candie Cooper.
The book includes contemporary and fun projects including:
- Home accessories like a Moroccon End Table (page 48) and Antique Key Wall Art (page 96).
- Holiday décor including a Halloween Countdown Calendar (page 100) and Patchwork Christmas Ornaments (page 116).
- Wearables such as Mod Boots (page 16) and a Bike Helmet (page 30).
- Jewelry like a Bottlecap Necklace (page 28) and a Children’s Art Charm Bracelet (page 25)
- A basic section outlines the simple techniques, and each project features beauty shots, easy-to-follow instructions, and how-to photos.
About the Author:
Amy Anderson lives in Atlanta, GA. Her website, Mod Podge Rocks! is hugely popular, and her blog is ranked #8 on Babble.com’s Top 50 Mom Craft Blogs for 2011.
Amy also blogged for Think Crafts! She was our General Crafts Contributor and you can see her work HERE!