By General Crafts Contributor Mina, from the blog Mina’s Journal.
Add a touch of whimsy to your paper projects with these Pink Doodle Frames.
The Pink Doodle Frames come six to a page, and are oval in nature. They are fairly large and you can have them lined or unlined.
Pink Doodle Frames for Scrapbook Layouts
If scrapbooking is your thing, use the frames to hold your journaling for those photos that have been taken in sequence or photos covering the same theme. Looking at your photos, pick out the main points or ideas to write about and use a different Pink Doodle Frame for each.
Possible Scrapbook Themes:
- Baby Girl
- or just something super cute!
Other Uses for Pink Doodle Frames
- Use the Pink Doodle Frames in the middle of homemade cards to hold that special message or verse.
- Gift Tags
- Labels for containers or books
- Thank You tags for gifts you have received
- Make a small book to hold special sayings or inspirational words