Mustache MugsAugust 15, 2011 6:00 am Craft Trends, Crafts, Green Crafting, Holidays, Home Decor, Kid's Crafts, Techniques and Mediums
By Kid’s Craft Contributor, Gillian from the blog “Dried Figs and Wooden Spools”.
Here’s what you need:
1. Prep the mugs with conditioner according to the manufacturers directions.
2. Fold the contact paper in half and cut out a mustache shape sized to fit on the mug.
3. Peel the contact paper off it’s backing and center on the mug, smoothing the edges to make sure the paint wont seep underneath.
4. Paint several thin coats of paint, allowing each to dry before adding the next.
5. Allow the paint to dry according to the manufactures directions before using.