Bow Napkin RingJuly 31, 2011 6:10 am Crafts, Guest Bloggers, Holidays, Home Decor, Paper Crafts
By DCWV Diary
I have another awesome step by step tutorial for you from our Immortal Love Collection! We received a lot of requests wondering how we made these darling napkin rings. Below you will find the template to download along with the instructions.
You can download the template here, or use the picture below as a guideline for free hand.
Supplies & Tools:
- Enlarge templates as needed and cut out. Refer to completed project photo as a reference.
- Using the Bow Napkin Ring templates, trace and cut out from The Immortal Love Stack.
- Turn the Top Bow piece over and add a glue dot to the center of the back. Bend the bow ends to meet at the center of the back and adhere.
- Repeat step 2 for Bottom Bow piece.
- Glue the Top Bow and Bottom Bow together.
- Wrap the Bow Knot piece around the center of the bow and secure with glue.
- Wrap the Napkin Ring piece around napkin and secure with glue.
- Add a glue dot to the top of the Napkin Ring and adhere the Tails.
- Add another glue dot to the top of the Napkin Ring and adhere bow.
- Repeat for each guest.