24 Flares 24 Flares ×
By FloraCraft Designers from the Blog “Make It: Fun”.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam:
- Glass Cylinder Vase: 8″x4″
- Marble Accents ¾ lb: (2) Amber and (2) Green
- Four – Yellow Forsythia Branches
- Three – Yellow Confetti Rose Spray
- Five – Yellow Hydrangea Spray
- Three – Yellow Wildflower Spray
- Two – Yellow Straw Flower Spray
- Four – Green Grape Bunches
- Coordinating Sheer Ribbon
- 4.5 Yards Satin Ribbon: Moss Green (wreath)
- Glue the Desert Foam brick into the center of the vase. Combine green and amber gems then pour into the vase to hide the sides of the foam.
- Use floral pins to attach the grapes to the side of the foam brick allowing them to hang over the edge of the vase. Use low-temp glue to secure the pins in place.
- Push in a yellow forsythia branch into the center of the foam, standing about 14″ tall. Cut three shorter branches and push them in around the first and secure with low-temp glue.
- Cut 3 hydrangea stems to about 5″ and push them in evenly spaced around the branches. Cut the stems of the roses to 5″ and push them in between the hydrangeas and one into the center among the branches.
- Cut the wildflower and straw flower sprays apart and insert them to fill in around the entire arrangement.
- Cut lengths of ribbon and use a discarded flower stem as a tool to push loops of ribbon into the foam to add interest to the arrangement.
- Pin the end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath. Wrap the wreath completely by overlapping each wrap as you go. Pin again at the back.
- Pin the two hydrangea blossoms to the center left side of the wreath. Pin three roses in a triangle around the hydrangea. Pin a bunch of grapes hanging from the bottom of the hydrangea and a bunch peeking out from above the
- Pin the two hydrangea blossoms to the center left side of the wreath. Pin three roses in a triangle around the hydrangea.
- Pin a bunch of grapes hanging from the bottom of the hydrangea and a bunch peeking out from above the hydrangea.
- Pin a tall branch running up the left side of the wreath from the top of the hydrangea, pin another shorter branch coming out from the bottom of the hydrangea.
- Pin stems of the yellow forsythia branch, straw flower and wildflower sprays to fill in around the hydrangea and roses.
- Cut leftover leaves and glue around the wreath to fill in.