Adhesive PearlsJanuary 19, 2011 4:42 am Cardmaking, Christmas, Crafts, Holidays, Paper Crafts, Seasons, Techniques and Mediums
By Scrapbook & Paper Crafts Contributor Jennifer, from the blog “So Many Products, So Little Time”.
I love that pearls can be used in any style of crafting – vintage, whimsical, romantic etc. My style tends to be cute/fun so on this card I used the adhesive pearls as the snowman’s buttons. I also used a few smaller ones as accents by the card sentiment. Pearls are now appearing in all kinds of colors such as these by K&Company, Martha Stewart, Making Memories, and Bazzill.
To create this card:
- Create card base from patterned paper. I would use winter patterned paper such as Best Creation Winter Wonderland Snowflakes.
- Cut a wide strip of another patterned paper and adhere to center of the card.
- Adhere snowman to smaller piece of patterned paper and then adhere to card – overlapping over the edge of the card a bit.
- Adhere stickers to spell sentiment. I used winter stickers such as Best Creation and Mini Alpha Stickers from Making Memories.
- Affix pearls to card for the buttons and near the sentiment.