Winter Card with Pom Pom RibbonJanuary 11, 2011 4:30 am Cardmaking, Christmas, Crafts, Rubber Stamping, Scrapbooking, Seasons, Techniques and Mediums
By Scrapbook & Paper Crafts Contributor Jennifer, from the blog “So Many Products, So Little Time”.
I always like to add a little dimension (or a lot) to my cards. I have to admit that ribbon sometimes intimidates me because I feel that if I don’t have the perfect bow and loops it’s a flop. One of my resolutions for 2011 is to learn how to tie a bow! That’s what I like about Pom Pom Ribbon – no tying required! I also find it pretty easy to adhere with Mini Glue Dots or a strong Liquid Adhesive. If you are going for a vintage look you can always use staples. On my card I wanted the ribbon to look pretty loose so I adhered unevenly to the card.
To create this card:
- Create card base from patterned paper.
- Cut smaller rectangle from snowflake paper and adhere to lower part of horizontal card.
- Adhere sticker strip to top portion of card. Don’t worry if you don’t have a sticker strip, a strip patterned paper works just as well!
- Adhere ice skate or other winter sticker to card.
- Adhere Pom Pom ribbon below sticker strip.