Cardmaking using a Circle TemplateJanuary 5, 2011 6:40 am Birthdays, Cardmaking, Crafts, Paper Crafts, Rubber Stamping, Scrapbooking
By Scrapbook & Paper Crafts Contributor Jennifer, from the blog “So Many Products, So Little Time”.
I love to use circle templates, but because I make a lot of cards and smaller projects – often I do not use the entire circle. On this card I cut the circle in half and saved the other half for a future project. There are a variety of circle templates available or you can also trace a small plate or other items around your house.
To create this card:
- Create the card base from white cardstock. The card size is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ so I cut an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of white cardstock in half on the long side and now have a second card base to use for another card. You can also purchase premade white card bases.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper slight smaller and adhere.
- Cut circle from patterned paper, cut the circle in half and adhere.
- Add ribbon to the flat side of the circle.
- Add alphabet stickers and the sticker strip to the card.
- Add flowers and rhinestones above the ribbon.