Mini Alpha StickersDecember 29, 2010 8:19 am Cardmaking, Paper Crafts
By Scrapbook & Paper Crafts Contributor Jennifer, from the blog “So Many Products, So Little Time”.
I love to use Mini Alpha Stickers in my card marking. I have a huge collection of various sizes, colors and fonts and I love that so many companies now create these tiny alphas. Not only do they come in black and white, but they are now available in every color of the rainbow, so they can match any project. If you aren’t a card maker, they are also great for journaling on a layout or in a mini album.
To make this card:
- Create a card base from white cardstock or use a premade card base. You can also make the card base from the patterned paper – if it’s a two sided paper, you end up with a colorful inside to the card. I used My Little Shoebox “Green” Collection papers & stickers.
- Affix journaling sticker and tree sticker. Cut another tree from patterned paper and adhere using pop dots for dimension.
- Add jewels to the tree trunks.
- Use the Mini Alpha Stickers to spell the sentiment.
- If you do not have this paper collection don’t worry. You can use other stickers and papers and just use my card as a sketch to get you started.