By Sparkle E. Glitter from the blog “Sparkle Studio”.
I am obsessed with pretty spring birds, I admit it! I had such fun making these today out of Shrinky Dinks, and you will too! Here is what you need:
- White shrink plastic
- Colored pencils
- Big & Glitzy Glitter Glue (I used Aquamarine and Ruby)
- Hole punch
- Your oven
1. Print bird pattern. Lay it under shrink plastic. Trace with pencil. You should get two birds out of a sheet of plastic.
2. Color birds with colored pencils. Put the kids to work, have them color! Cut out the birds. Use hole punch to punch a hole in the top wing.
3. Bake in the oven on a cookie sheet following the instructions on the shrink plastic package. See how much they shrink?
The color intensifies when they shrink. Pretty!
4. Squeeze a little glitter glue on the bird. Spread with a small brush or with your finger. Let glitter dry. Even prettier!