By General Crafts Contributor Michelle
Who-who-WHOOOO is the cutest Halloween wreath of all? Make this cute hoot owl wreath to hang on your front door and greet your fall visitors with a “Whoooo is there?”
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own Whoot Owl Wreath:
- 9- inch styrofoam wreath.
- 2 white feather boas (You’ll need at least 4 yards total length to wrap your wreath loosely, more is fine to make it fuller.)
- White, black and orange felt.
- 2 googly wiggle eyes, 1-inch size.
- 4 white bump chenille stems.
- 1 orange chenille stem, 9mm x 12″. (The fatter fuzzy ones.)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks.
- Assorted scrapbook paper for making the sign.
- Black cardstock.
- White marker.
- Tinsel glitter.
- White glue.
- Small scrap of ribbon.